Upcoming Topics
Over the next little while I will pontificate on a few subjects to attempt to make this blog readable. I will take a topic and make an entry so you know my thoughts on that particular subject. I can't say how often I will post, but I will try to have at least one a week and if I'm extremely motivated I will post more than that.
Below is a list of subjects that I will discuss. Please feel free to comment if you have any thoughts on a particular topic.
Websites I Frequent
Favorite Song of 2005
TV Programs I Watch
NBA Draft
Favortie Movie of 2005
DaVinci Code- Book and Movie
Luck vs. Skill
Reality TV
TIVO
Dieting- My History
Church Callings
Favorite Albums
Joys of Being a Dad
Watches
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant
Favorite Sit Down Restaurant
Sudokus
Edicts I Live By
Golf
College Sports vs. Pro Sports
Investments
Fantasy Sports
Godfathers Pizza
Role of Fast Food in My Life
If you would like to see some topics added, just post a comment.
Below is a list of subjects that I will discuss. Please feel free to comment if you have any thoughts on a particular topic.
Websites I Frequent
Favorite Song of 2005
TV Programs I Watch
NBA Draft
Favortie Movie of 2005
DaVinci Code- Book and Movie
Luck vs. Skill
Reality TV
TIVO
Dieting- My History
Church Callings
Favorite Albums
Joys of Being a Dad
Watches
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant
Favorite Sit Down Restaurant
Sudokus
Edicts I Live By
Golf
College Sports vs. Pro Sports
Investments
Fantasy Sports
Godfathers Pizza
Role of Fast Food in My Life
If you would like to see some topics added, just post a comment.

3 Comments:
I would like the see the role of your wife in your life.
It's all good. Only, add a little more U2.
I wonder who "anonymous" could be. I would like to hear your lessons on "how to be cool." Ninna got them for free one summer and I could us a refresher course. I think another good subject would be to expound on why Rob and Becky are your favorite siblings because they are the first non-wife persons to comment on your blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home