Friday, January 04, 2008

Church Ball- Game 1

As per my new New Years Resolutions (still debating whether to post them on here or not, I would hate to be held accountable) I am going to try to post two times a month. I can hear you now "Wow, Scott, two whole times a month. I hope you don't get carpal tunnel." But looking at my past history that would be quite an accomplishment.

So because I'm shooting for quantity instead of quality you get stuck with crap about Church Ball.

So here is the wrap-up from Game 1:

Pleasant Valley 6th Ward A 48 (my team)
Pleasant Valley 5th Ward 27

My line:

13 points
5-8 from the field
3-6 from 3 point range

Notes:

We have some pretty good ballers in our ward.
We had seven guys show up for the game.
Normally we have about 10-13 guys for a game.
I missed all three 3-pointers I shot in the first half.
I made all three 3-pointers I shot in the second half.
The other two baskets were both lay-ups.

OK for a fat guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie B said...

I like your new year's resolution. I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw you posted. I think I'm going to post my goals - I'd be interested in seeing yours.

Saturday, January 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home