Monday, January 21, 2008

Church Ball- Game 3

Well, we won once again. That's 3-0 for those that are keeping track. We are playing our biggest rival, Uintah 1st Ward, next week. If we have our main players we should pull out the W. I forgot to look at the score, but I think it was 60-41 near the end of the game.

My line:

Points- 17
Field Goals- 6/11
Three Pointers- 1/4
Free Throws- 4/4

Most of my points came on offensive putbacks. I don't keep track of rebounds, but 10 sounds like a reasonable guess for this game.

Stats on the year:

Points- 35
Points Per Game- 11.67
Field Goals- 13/29
Field Goal Pct.- .448
Three Pointers- 4/16
Three Point Pct.- .250
Free Throws- 5/6
Free Throw Pct.- .833

Notes:
I would like to end up averaging at least 10 points per game.
I would like to shoot at least 50% from the field, but I'll take 44.8%
25% on three pointers is horrible.
Maybe I should quit shooting them.
At one point I missed 9 three pointers in a row.
However my current streat is 1 make in a row.
Free throws are pretty insignificant in church ball. They rarely call any fouls.

I was home teaching a guy in my ward yesterday that plays on our team. We were talking church ball and he said "You've got moves!"

I'm pretty sure nobody has ever said that to me before when it comes to basketball.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie B said...

Do these people know that you were a pepsi hotshot champ?

Monday, January 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home