Church Ball- Game 5
Good day for Pleasant Valley 6th Ward. Bad day for me. And in case you haven't figured it out it is all about me. That's the whole purpose of this blog.
We won by 20 or so to push our record to 5-0. I can't see us losing in stake play. All bets are off at regionals.
My line:
Field goals: 2/8
3 Pt. field goals: 1/3
Points: 5
No free throws.
Rebounding was decent and assists were decent, but overall a pretty crappy game. It's just good that we have some real ball players on the team.
I wonder if they secretly hope that I don't come anymore.
We won by 20 or so to push our record to 5-0. I can't see us losing in stake play. All bets are off at regionals.
My line:
Field goals: 2/8
3 Pt. field goals: 1/3
Points: 5
No free throws.
Rebounding was decent and assists were decent, but overall a pretty crappy game. It's just good that we have some real ball players on the team.
I wonder if they secretly hope that I don't come anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home